If you want to set up push notifications for a few Hikvision IP cameras without an NVR, we will guide you through the process. If you are using an NVR, you can apply the same steps to your NVR instead. Using Hik-connect enables alarm push function, you need navigate to the Settings page of the device and allow the Mobile Client to receive alarm notifications. If you want to block alarm notifications at specific times, you can set a notification schedule. Additionally, if you want to silence all the alarms triggered by the device in special occasions, you can enable Silenced mode.
What is alarm notification in Hikvision?
Push Notifications are instant alerts that appear as pop-up alerts or badges in the notification bar of your smartphone. Unlike pull requests, your phone does not need to periodically check in with the camera or NVR to receive these notifications. To set up alarm push notifications, you can use Gmail, Yahoo, or a modern email client on your smartphone. You can also set up both alarm email alerts and alarm push notifications simultaneously on each of your IP cameras if you do not use an NVR. This way, when you receive a push notification, you can either check your email alert or log into the camera to view a live video stream.
How do I set an alarm push on my Hik connect?
You can use Hikvision IP cameras indoors or outdoors to monitor homes/ businesses, secure your backyard, garage, office, and store multiple cameras on NVRs by setting Mobile phone Hik-connect and NVR alarm push function on. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to enable alarm push on Hik-connect.
1. Install and set up your camera and NVR according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Set the motion detection alarm function of the camera on the NVR or set other intelligent function alarms.
3. Set the working time of the alarm function, which is turned on 24 hours a day by default.
4. Turn on the alarm linkage push function.
5. Download and install the Hik-connect app on your mobile phone.
6. Enable the alarm push function on the Hik-connect app.
7. If the camera supports other intelligent functions, other functions can be set, such as trip wire alarm.
Please note that the specific steps for setting up your camera and NVR may vary depending on the make and model of your devices. Be sure to consult the manufacturer’s instructions or seek assistance from a professional if you encounter any difficulties.